M.S.Fox Real Estate is pleased to announce that our client, Penn Lighting Associates, was recently featured in the Philadelphia Business Journal thanks to their state-of-the-art facility on the 3rd Floor of our exclusive listing, 417 N. 8th Street. Penn Lighting Associates represents the leading commercial and residential lighting manufacturers. As the President of Penn Lighting Associates told the Business Journal, the special lighting fixtures throughout their offices at 417 N. 8th Street create a vibrant energy in the space and a truly remarkable experience for Penn Lighting Associates’ clients. Brett Fox had the pleasure of representing the Tenant, Penn Lighting Associates and Tony Falcone represented the Landlord, 417 N. 8th Street Associates. To check out Penn Lighting Associates, click on the images below. To check out the Philadelphia Business Journal article, click here.
- Banks Apothecary- An independent accredited Specialty Pharmacy.
- Address: 3800 Horizon Blvd. Trevose, PA
- Transaction: Leased 4,700 RSF for 7 years
- Michael Fox
- Rescue Spa- Premier luxury day spa
- Address: Medical Arts located at 1601 Walnut Street
- Transaction: Expanded to 7,873 RSF for 10 years
- Scott Lewis
- Prevention Point - Multi-service public health organization
- Address: 2913-15 Kensington Avenue
- Transaction: Leased 23,000 RSF for 10 years
- Karl Schwemlein
- IntegriChain- Technology company offering the leading cloud platform used by healthcare suppliers
- Address: 8 Penn Center, 1628 John F. Kennedy Boulevard
- Transaction: Expanded to 10,500 RSF
- Michael Fox
The ground floor space at 417 N 8th street, once occupied by shampoo nightclub, is under construction to be converted into 13,500sf of creative office space. Ownership is also investing in other capital improvement including new lobby renovations and improvement to the exterior entrance of the building. This particular space is a bi level suite with it own private entrance. The open floor plan will showcase the buildings architecturally unique features. Some of these features include:
- 13,527 SF Available For Lease
- Self Contained Bi-Level Suite
- Private Glass Entrance
- Prominent Exposure & Presence
- On-Site Parking
- New Windows with Abundant Light
- Exposed Brick, Timber Columns & Ceiling
- New Lobby with Eco-Plant Wall
- Bike & Pet Friendly
- $20.00 Square Foot
For Lease Inquires : Please Contact
Tony Falcone or Brett Fox at 215-568-8000
Jenkintown Plaza is a multi-tenanted office building located at
101 Greenwood Avenue, Jenkintown, PA. The property is an established office building with a newly renovated lobby and elevator cabs. Common area bathrooms have been upgraded. Large expansive ribbon glass allow for a high number of perimeter offices with attractive views. On site property manager.
Jenkintown Plaza is located directly across the street from the Jenkintown train station and 25 minutes from downtown Philadelphia. The building consists of 100,000 square feet. Convenient location offers direct access to SEPTA’s Jenkintown-Wyncote train station, which is serviced by the R1, R2, R3 and R5 regional rail lines. 10 minute drive by way of Route 309 to the Fort Washington exit of the Pa Turnpike. 25 minute drive to Center City Philadelphia. Greenwood Avenue Bridge opened at the end of June!
-Jenkintown Train Station
-On Site Superintendent
-Pre built space, new carpet, ceiling, lightning and wired.
-Landlord will build to suit
-Lower Level storage available
-Tenants have access to Center City conference room within Eight Penn Center, 1628 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia PA, 19103 at no cost.
Lower Level – 2,200SF
2nd Floor – 2,185SF
2nd Floor – 2,712SF
3rd Floor – 1,251SF
4th Floor – 5,150SF
6th Floor – 920SF
Rate: $18.50 Plus Electric/ Square Foot
Lower Level Rate: $14.00 Plus Electric/ Square Foot
- Eight Penn Center is an established Class “A” office building in Philadelphia’s most prestigious CBD submarket and has captured a firm position in the corporate segment competing effectively with similar properties in the Penn Center area.
- 10,500 Square Feet is available on the 7th Floor at a rate of $22.75 Plus Electric with magnificent views of John F. Kennedy Boulevard & Gorgeous exposed ceilings!
- Eight Penn Center occupies a unique location above the Penn Center Suburban Station and offers direct concourse access from the lobby.
- Fitness Health Center & Conference room on-site for tenant use only.
- Built in 1981, as the headquarters for Commonwealth Land Title, Eight Penn Center boasts of institutional grade systems and that no other building in the original Penn Center complex can match.
- Eight Penn Center was designed by Kohn Pederson Fox, a world-renowned architectural firm whose Philadelphia works include One Logan & Two Logan Square, The Four Season Hotel and the Mellon Bank Center.