400 Reed Street is a development site located on the border of the Queen Village/Pennsport sections of South Philadelphia. 400 Reed Street was built as Mt. Sinai Hospital in 1927 and the original structure was renovated and expanded in 1987, the hospital closed in 1998.
400 Reed Street is situated on 130,000 square foot ground area.
3 buildings consisting of: